- December 8, 2021 | NYC Council Set to Vote on Law Prohibiting inquiry on Criminal Records
- March 19, 2021 | MANDATORY DISCRIMINATION NOTICE MUST BE SENT TO ALL RESIDENTS AS OF APRIL 1
- December 29, 2020 | New PPP Loans Available New Eviction and Foreclosure Moratoriums Imposed
- April 7, 2020 | Co-Op/Condo Eligibility for PPP and EIDL Loans
- March 27, 2020 | Governor Halts All Non-Essential Construction
- March 17, 2020 | Corona Virus Alert:
As we are all aware, the Coronavirus pandemic has been declared a national, state, city and county emergency. We are seeing a constant change in rules as the crisis escalates. Read More.
- March 2020 | New Rules and Regulations Await Co-ops and Condos in Connection with the Re-opening of New York City