Jacob Fleitman is a senior associate in the firm’s litigation department. Mr. Fleitman concentrates his practice in real estate, landlord tenant, cooperative and condominium, and commercial litigation. His litigation experience includes representation in state and federal courts as well as administrative forums. Mr. Fleitman was selected to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars for the New York Metro Region as a Top-Rated Real Estate Attorney in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Prior to joining TWW, Mr. Fleitman ran a successful real estate and litigation practice on Long Island, focusing on commercial and residential real estate, landlord tenant, and commercial litigation, as well as, corporate transactional matters including: purchase and sales, leasing, mortgages, financing, construction, and condo/co-op offering plans, b2b contracts, and business entity formation.
Mr. Fleitman is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York and all New York State courts.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord / Tenant Litigation
- Cooperatives and Condominiums
- Commercial Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2011
- New York State University at Albany, Albany, New York
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Major: Political Science
- Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars, New York Metro Region, Top-Rated Real Estate Attorney, 2016 - 2018